Menu
TheGunslinger
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Credit for loss of Service to broadband

Hi,
I had no broadband for 5 days a week before last until an engineer came and temporarily resolved it.

All 3 router lights flashed green and a light on the TiVo box constantly flashes green.

The engineer said that the cable needed a re-pull which he booked for the 1st March! However he left with the broadband working.

Today the exact same issue has occurred (exact same lights) and I now have to spend a day off work for another engineer to arrive and attempt to fix the problem. This will be further days without broadband access.

Do I get credit on my account for not having the service that I have paid?

If replacing the cable is the real solution then does this mean I am going to have issues until it is replaced in 6 weeks time?

Regards,
Carl
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit for loss of Service to broadband

to get credit applied to the account would best having a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 or online chat @ http://contact.virignmedia.com (using PC/laptop).. hope this helps.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution