Menu
Amym2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit file

Hello I was hoping someone could help. I have an £83default from Virgin Media from 2014. It is causing me great problems at my place of work. I have contacted Virgin to try and see if there was anything they could do and explain the situation. As I am a risk of losing my job over an £83 default. This is still ongoing I keep emailing but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere please help!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit file

Unless its an error on VM's part, you have zero chance of getting it removed.

If its correct, if you pay it, they can put a note on the file marking it as discharged. It WILL take a while though, and requires you to put everything in snail mail. I dont know what email address you are using, but as VM dont offer support by email, its likely to be wrong.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit file

Hi Amym2016,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're at risk of losing your job due to this default. 

The best thing to do is to contact the Credit Amendments team. You can do this:

By phone on: 0800 052 0290. They are open Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00 and Saturday 09:00 - 13:00. They are closed on Sundays.

By post at: 

Consumer Underwriting

Virgin Media

Eagle Court 3

Coventry Road

Sheldon

Birmingham

B26 3RZ

Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

The only time they will make a change to the file though is if we've either defaulted the account by mistake or full payment is made. 

I hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos