Menu
Baileymidd25
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit Limit problems

Hi my limit has gone over. I can't afford whole bill today. If i pay some and bring it under limits will my services be restored?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Limit problems

hiya @Baileymidd25 welcome to the virignmedia community forum, sadly the forum team wouldn't be able to advise on how much would need to pay to bring you below credit limit, would need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 online chat http://contact.virignmedia.com (using PC/laptop).

also with payment if made over the phone it  can take 24hrs/48hrs for services to be restored

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Limit problems

Hi Baileymidd25, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you on board with us in the Community.

Once you've gone over your Credit Limit, as long as there isn't an outstanding balance on the account you will be able to make a part payment in order for you services to be reinstated. If your credit limit is £100 then you would usually need to take your outstanding balance to below £70 in order for the services to come back on. 

If you haven't already, speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can advise you what your credit limit is and how much you'll need to pay. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos