Menu
anastasios86
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Credit Department

Dear All,

Please can you help me with my 2 years ongoing problem? I have a £64.00 default account in my credit score the last 2 years, this is happen because 2 years ago I asked your customer service team to changed my payment day from 15th to 27th each month. They confirmed the change but never advised me that this will be changed the next upcoming month. In result, I missed one payment in September 2015. I contact them on the 27th when I realized what happen and they told me that I need to pay now 3 months in front because I missed a payment. Of course, I argue with them as it wasn't my fault to make a payment like this.  Finally, I realized that I can't do much as you are not really accepting your mistakes and there is no way for me to find justice here. So I made the payment of the ridiculous amount of £65.00 and I still have a default account in my CS because of your mistake. 

Can someone contact me please regarding this, I need that out as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Anastasios

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Credit Department

Hi anastasios86

I appreciate you getting in touch with us and thank you for joining us on the community forums with your post about the credit file default.

In order for the teams to take a look into this can I first check the details of the account with you?

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then update the account for you with the post details so when you contact the consumer underwriting team you will be fully supported.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what you need to do next.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Anastasios86

Thanks for your further PM to me Smiley Happy

On the back of this being a repeat issue, I'm going to check back in again with you next week about this.

I'll leave it till the end of the week to give the teams plenty of time to work the email I have sent but if I hear back before then, I will of course come back to you sooner.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

hiya @anastasios86 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, sadly not much can be done via the forum due to issues of Data Protection and the forum team don't get that involved in billing, best to call up choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us), they might be able to deal with it or pass it onto the credit file team
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
anastasios86
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Thank you... It's looks like no one can help me in this universe.. data protection lol !

paultechy wrote:
hiya @anastasios86 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, sadly not much can be done via the forum due to issues of Data Protection and the forum team don't get that involved in billing, best to call up choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us), they might be able to deal with it or pass it onto the credit file team

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

yeah to make sure you are you.. and not giving out confidential information to 3rd party
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
anastasios86
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

OK thank you very much for your concern about my data protection. Appreciated.

Now to the point. Virgin Credit Department have ruined my Credit Score and the worst part of it is that it's not my fault. As Virgin Media mentioning on every call ''your calls recorded for training purposes bla bla bla''  then you can easily find out the mistake you did and finally fix my credits. 

Can someone from the CC department contact me ... ?? I have emailed them several times as well with no a proper response

paultechy wrote:
yeah to make sure you are you.. and not giving out confidential information to 3rd party

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

hiya @anastasios86 this forum is monitored/checked by the dept you need to speak to.. i'm sure they'll get around to your email at some point possible within 28 day period
0 Kudos
anastasios86
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

No they will not!!! i got a typical answer, I am afraid and automatic one... Just sayin that's your credits and that's it. No investigation, no follow up, no call back. Ridiculous as it's a very important case for me. It's my credits **bleep**.. 

0 Kudos
anastasios86
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Classic Virgin Media Customer service.. The whole UK is talking about that.. Your extremely helpful team NOT! 

I put a lawyer to deal with that as my mortgage failed because of you. That's ridiculous.. the worst company ever I had to deal with.  

0 Kudos
anastasios86
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

2 weeks passed! ? Where are they? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

i'll flag this up the @ForumTeam but i doubt they'll be able to do anything apart from point you in the direction of customer services / credit dept 

0 Kudos