Menu
Gallicrow
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Creating a My Virgin Media account

I can't create a My Virgin Media account. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I suspect the problem is to do with my surname as it contains not one but two non-alphabetic characters! However I've tried variations removing both and each one individually and still I get the "The details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again." error message.

I've tried ringing 0345111111 but it took half an hour to get through to a person and she didn't really know what to do. In the end she disappeared to try something out and I got cut off after waiting for ten minutes.

I also tried the "Chat online" option several times, but I never got connected.

I can't believe that I'm going to have to switch my supplier because of this problem but I don't know what else to do!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Creating a My Virgin Media account

hiya @Gallicrow welcome to the virginmedia community forum, the person on the phone should have record of details held on system, and should be able to create account for you on your behalf, since not much can be done via the forum due to issues of Data Protection.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos