Menu
phillg1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Crappy virgin

Cant wait to leave Virgin! Not had internet since Friday so just phoned customer service, the most strange call ever! Just told me to reset router, still not working so will send engineer out on Thursday, so nearly a week without internet. Asked about a credit for the weeks worth of lost internet and apparantly they wont do it until the point an engineer has been out. And they think I should be ok with an increased bill.. cant wait to switch never had a problem with sky at least they compensate for lost service and explain what they are doing on the phone
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crappy virgin

They won't give credit until the issue is resolved as they wouldn't know how much credit to give you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crappy virgin

Hi phillg1986,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing loss of broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this is and I would like to help get this sorted for you.

From checking your connection, the router is showing as offline and not polling any data. If you are still having issues with the broadband not working I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to check this over for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos