Menu
denpablo
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Crappy service

Has anyone else had problems getting through to the technical team? First phone call was told it would be answered within 5 mins just to be hung up on after 15 mins on hold, second call was told a 2 min wait and got through after 10 mins, now got to wait 4 days to get the problem fixed!! And this is not the first time either, had an engineer visit about 6 times this year and I've not even bothered reporting about 90% of the outages I've had!! Was so **bleep** off ive just cancelled my service
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crappy service

Hi denpablo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community even if you have decided to leave us Smiley Sad 

As much as we would love to offer a 100% fault free service, it's not something we can do. Faults will happen but when they do, we work as hard as we can to get them resolved asap whether it's an issue with our network, like an area fault, or whether is an issue with your equipment, where we'll need to send an engineer round to help. 

I hope the engineer visit goes well and if you do change your mind, give the team a call back before your disconnection date. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos