Menu
Ruff78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Copy of voice calls

I recently recived a call from virgin offering me a fantastic deal of all the movie channels for £2.67 a week for 3+ months so ideal for Christmas (words of the guy on end of phone) After 1 month boom my bill goes up £21.00 I called and was told the deal was for 1 month only and there is a 30 day cancellation period, I requested a copy of the call and was told complaints must be in writing to Swansea, can I get a copy of the call by law
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Copy of voice calls

Hi Ruff78, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

I'm sorry to hear that an offer you were given wasn't added correctly. Looking at the account I can see you have since resolved this by speaking to the team over the phone. 

With regards to getting access to call recordings, you would need to put this request in writing. You can send this to:

FAO Virgin Media Complaints

P O Box 333

Matrix Court

Swansea

SA7 9BB

Just bear in mind, not all calls are recorded and also we only keep recordings for 90days. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos