Menu
Femiogunrin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract

I had an arrangement which ended last month. Before the arrangement I was on a contract of £33 a month. I qas amazed to note that I have been placed arbitrarily on a £66 per month contract. I had issues with paying my bill in the past and it was shocking that anyone could do that.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

If a new customer deal has ended, or any loyalty discount has come to an end you will see a big hike in prices. You either have to live with it or phone up & see if they can offer you anything else by going back into a new contract.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Hi Femiogunrin

Thanks for getting in touch about the contract.

Looking at this you have been in touch with our teams about the package and the pricing and this has now been sorted for you, which is fab!

Going forwards if you can get in touch with our teams to discuss thesetypes of query they are best placed to support.

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Many thanks

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos