Menu
rainman100
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract

My contract with Virgin is due to finish, will I be contacted by them before the finishing date or do they just take the money month by month till I resign or equally do they just cut you off. Thanks !.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract

rainman100 wrote:

My contract with Virgin is due to finish, will I be contacted by them before the finishing date or do they just take the money month by month till I resign or equally do they just cut you off. Thanks !.

Your contract will continue on - there will be no cutting you off until you call in to give 30 days notice that you don't want to be a customer any longer. They won't contact you about it. It will simply switch to a rolling 30 days contract when the minimum term period is passed.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract

rainman100 wrote:

Your contract will continue on - there will be no cutting you off until you call in to give 30 days notice that you don't want to be a customer any longer. They won't contact you about it. It will simply switch to a rolling 30 days contract when the minimum term period is passed.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg