Menu
Ekelouise
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract

When I upgraded my package in November I was told my package would be 64 pound a month and this would include line rental as before I had a line rental saver and this was running out, I said I would accept this offer as it was a good price as been a long time customer of virgin media, get my new bill today to find out that actually my line rental wasn't included in that offer and now my monthly bill has jumped up to 78 pound a month which was a bit of a shock Virgin Media are a bunch of con artist that have offers me a package that's is not actually true 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Hi Ekelouise

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for taking the time to join us on the forums and for dropping by with your post about the contract.

I can see you have made a number of calls to us and have made some changes. Your most recent call was after you posted and I do hope that since you contacted us the work our teams have done has supported you in the way you wanted.

To discuss account specifics going forwards, we ask that customers contact our teams in a secure way either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have. As the forums are public we need to advise of this in order to keep your data confidential.

Please keep us posted if we can support you with anything else.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ekelouise
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Well I'm still not happy absolute bloody con, if I was a new customer I would of got a good deal instead paying way over the odds for my contract yet you offer new customers cheaper with line rental included and me who has been a loyal customer have to pay over 70 pound a month then going up to 90 pound a month after the little bit of loyalty discount you want to give will definitely being going to sky next year offer same package for half the price you offer absolute disgrace how I have been treated
0 Kudos