Menu
ellecatrob
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract

Where can you find out when you how long is left on your contract?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract

ellecatrob wrote:

it's not shown in my My VM.

Either ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Billing option -> Pick one of the sub-options and ask how much more minimum term you have left on your contract. Or ask via the Webchat from a desktop/laptop between the following hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat online. All agents busy? No problem, just reload the page every three minutes and check again until you get through.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

ellecatrob wrote:

it's not shown in my My VM.

Either ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Billing option -> Pick one of the sub-options and ask how much more minimum term you have left on your contract. Or ask via the Webchat from a desktop/laptop between the following hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat online. All agents busy? No problem, just reload the page every three minutes and check again until you get through.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
dcpersona
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I find it ludicrous that expiry date of contract cannot be included in my VM online account.

0 Kudos
dcpersona
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Details

I find it absolutely ludicrous that this information is not included in login to account details.

Anything to make things as difficult as possible I expect.

Even ringing up was a nightmare as I have lost my telephone password. Eventually connected to a Customer Services Manager who also would not talk to me. I explained that I only want my contract expiry date and have my account open in front of me please tell me where I can find expiry date.  Would not talk to me!  Fed up after an hour on the phone I asked to be put through to the disconnection service. Manager informed me that they would not talk to me either.

My internet drops out for hours sometimes. Tech Help says they are doing work. They are not honouring my contract anyway!!

Not fit for purpose the lot of them!

Watch this space!

0 Kudos