0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Bornin1984 wrote:

When is my contract ending?

Technically the contract doesn't come to end automatically, but the minimum term on it does. You won't find that information in http://virg.co/myVM - it's something you'll need to ask customer services.

Either Webchat in about it. From a desktop or laptop. Between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa (Closed Su): Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat Online.  All agents busy? Reload the page every three minutes and check again. Once through to an agent, ask them when your contract's minimum term ends.

Or ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details when prompted -> Go with the Billing option once into the menu system then one of the sub-options. Ask them when your contract's minimum term ends.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Hi Tomas

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch about your contract with us.

I am sorry we are unable to give that information to you via the forums as this is something you would need to clear security for.

To that end as @Shelke has mentioned, you can either contact us via Webchat or via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 where the teams will be able to advise you whether you are still in a contract with us or if you are in the rolling 30 day contract with us that all our customers migrate to once their existing contracts expire.

Keep us posted if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"