Menu
HelenB82
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract wrong name

Hi how can I have my e document contract sent back to me with the correct spelling of my name spent an hour on Tuesday on phone telling virgin the correct spelling of my name to be sent the contract 10 mins later with my name spelt wrong help
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract wrong name

That's odd (and unfortunate.) It sounds like whoever you got through to didn't know what they were doing. If you were to attempt another phone call in about I'd recommend contacting the Customer Relations Team. From the phone menu you'd choose Option 4 -> Option 5 to get through to them (available to 8PM on a weekday.)

Of course, being that you tried phoning to have it resolved, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here could likely look into it for you. You'll get a response from a member of that team in about three days.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HelenB82, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that we got your name incorrectly recorded first time round. I've checked the account today and can see the correct spelling has already been registered. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
TrollieG
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I have spoken to different customer services about changing my details and they said it has all changed on their end yet the direct debit just confirmed and the contract I got sent today via docusign is wrong! Who can I get into contact with on here? 

Thanks,

Oliver George

0 Kudos