Menu
chriscox1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract - wrong date - URGENT

Hello,

I was sent an inaccurate contract. After an incredibly painful, drawn out experience of trying to set up my broadband (for what should have been a simple house move) I was told I'd get installation on 16th of march.

This is a two week delay to what I was promised, now I find out the contract I've been sent is for 8th of March, the day it SHOULD have started. Meaning I'd pay for an extra week of no service.

The amount of incompetency is actually amazing. I do not want to sign something that is inaccurate, nor do I want to spend another hour of my time on the phone to call centre, to someone reading from a script.

Please fix this for me ASAP.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract - wrong date - URGENT

hiya @chriscox1983 doubt the forum team would be able to intervene in this case due to issue of Data Protection, best idea would be to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us) they are UK based no scripts
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The OP has notified me that the issue has been solved. I basically gave the same advice via PM. 

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @chriscox1983 doubt the forum team would be able to intervene in this case due to issue of Data Protection, best idea would be to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us) they are UK based no scripts
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The OP has notified me that the issue has been solved. I basically gave the same advice via PM. 

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos