Menu
baubaul
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract price hike

[ADMIN PLEASE POST THIS IN THE CORRECT FORUM AS I CAN'T FIND A MANAGE YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT THREAD]

As the price hiked for the internet contract I wonder if I can drop the land line (as no one uses since the beginning  of times ) from the it.

Virgin states that "Prices may change at any time during the contract"  that should work both ways as the costumers should be able to change options during contract.

So are there any chances for this thing to happen or I'll have to look for another provider?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract price hike

you can drop the land line but it will not have a great effect on price - it may even increase your overall price - VM sell packages and the line rental cost is factored into the total price even if its shown as a seperate cost

a call to retentions may give you a better price for what you have now especially if you are out of contract

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos