Menu
philw84
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract issue-overpayment

Been vm customer for years and on 28 Jan decided to remove sport/movies from package as don't watch any more. As we were out of contract it was agreed, when I called, that I could go on a new contract straight away and that they owed me £20. New bill would be £72.50 and I would pay £52.50 Feb and £72.50 thereafter. They then emailed me the new contract with all the details and the start date.

I have been billed £120 in Feb! Have spent 3 hours on phone overlast 2 days speaking to India call centre who, in a nutshell, haven't got a clue!

They are tying to say that I had to give 30 days notice to cancel the original contract, but the ageeement I had with them was that the new contract would kick in straight away, hence the reason why the new contract they emailed to me says 28Jan! They say they will escalate to a manger who will call me back, but no one does, so we're just going round in circles, I'm saying one thing, which is backed up by a contract they sent, they say I had to give 30 days notice, which they told me wasn't applicable because I was taking out a new contract, and that a manager will call me, which they don't. So I call again, and so on..... In the meantime they have taken £120 out of my account instead of £52.50, and no one seems to want to take responsibility. Has anyone else had simplistic issues and is OFCOM the next step?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract issue-overpayment

Hi philw84, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting things corrected on your bill since changing your package. 

Checking things on your account, since posting I can see things have been resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos