Menu
mrnkar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract ending.

I phoned virgin today to give 30 days notice of intention to cancel my broadband package as I believed it ended at the end of this month. I was informed it doesn't end until April. 

I can't find the paperwork but have an email  from virgin dated 22/08/2015 saying basically thanks for calling today & agreeing your new contract. It was an 18 month contract. 

Am I correct that it should end this month.   Have tried to check with my account online but for some reason can't view previous bills to check. . Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract ending.

Hi mrnkar

Many thanks for dropping by with your post about the contract.

If the date does not match what was expected based on the paperwork you have to hand it could be that a new agreement has been made since you had that paperwork sent on the 22.08.15?

In order to look into this securely with our teams if you have not yet done so it would be great if you could contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and confirm specific contract information with you.

The teams can arrange to send copy contracts to you as well which can take up to 10 days to process and will be sent to you via email on the email you have provided to us as your main point of contact.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos