Menu
Gavsempire
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract dates

Ive been a long time braodband customer but added tv around a year ago and don't like the operating system so wanna go bxk to sky just for tv, but can't find when my tv contract started, so I can't figure out end date for change over.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract dates

Gavsempire wrote:
I've been a long time broadband customer but added tv around a year ago and don't like the operating system so wanna go bxk to sky just for tv, but can't find when my tv contract started, so I can't figure out end date for change over.

Going by the sounds of it you'll either have a small amount of minimum term contract time left or have none left. If you lost your contract copy, then you'll have to ask customer services for it.

Either ask via the Webchat: Account and billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat online. You'll need to access the page from a desktop or laptop, between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa. Also, reload the page every three minutes if the agents are busy and check again.

Ideally though, ring 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the main menu go with Option 4 -> Option 2. They'll tell you that info and be able to put through your T.V. service removal request.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract dates

Hi Gavsempire, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm more than happy to help you with this Smiley Happy 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos