Menu
kim_casey3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract cancellation fee

Our area is affected by the fault F003357217, that during peak times we basically cant use the internet due to it being so slow. 

We are looking to move ISP's, because we are affected by a fault do we still have to pay cancellation fee's. 

It's a shame we have been a loyal virgin media customer for 10+ years, but we cant stay with internet like this since our family all play games, which is not possible anymore.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract cancellation fee

Hi kim_casey3

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the fault on the broadband service and my apologies this is an ongoing concern for you.

I appreciate that when the network needs updated to cope with higher demand that is causing these issues, that the works to correct this can take a while to resolve. If you have not yet looked into this with our teams recently, please call to make sure you are covered by the service adjustments we would normally apply for our customers affected by these types of faults.

Our Early Disconnection Fee information can be found on our site and , with respect to the option to cancel services, if you could contact our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 that would be the best way to see what can be done for you. You can contact them via option 4 then option 5.

Please keep us posted on how this goes for you and if we can help with anything else, just let us know.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos