Menu
Saad724
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract Termination

Starting things off, I would like to apologise if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Having said that, does anyone know the procedure of terminating your contract? My 18 month contract ended in August of this year, but I decided to keep the services as I was unable to find better deals elsewhere. Now however, the price of my package has gone up to £61 which is just absurd. Needless to say, I have found a cheaper option elsewhere for £41 and would like to switch over to that.

I tried looking on the website to see what I could find - which obviously wasn't much, hence this topic. I am aware that I need to let Virgin know 30 days beforehand about the termination. How do I do that? How do I tell them to pull the plug? Is there an option which I am not seeing or something? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Termination

You call 150 from your Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 and initially take option 1 to get through to Virgin Media. Option 4, followed by 5 then gets you through to Cancellations. You can also discuss with them if they can offer you anything in the way of a deal to stay.

Saad724
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Termination

Thanks for that. I'll do that in the morning. 

0 Kudos