Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (554 Views)

Contacting Virgin

Is there any way of contacting Virgin Media via email? I have looked around my virgin media and the help, but keep coming back to the same page. Why do they seem to insist you call? Due to my work, I am not at home very often to call when they are open, and obviously they won't talk to my wife as she is not the account holder.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (1,044 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Garrycarter
a week ago

Re: Contacting Virgin

hiya @Garrycarter this has been asked so many times the simple answer their isn't a contact email address.. always best to search the forum before posting.. the agent should only really need to speak to the account holder if changing services/cancelling account, anything that changes the account. if its to check for faults/report fault don't need to speak to account holder.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (1,045 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Garrycarter
a week ago

Re: Contacting Virgin

hiya @Garrycarter this has been asked so many times the simple answer their isn't a contact email address.. always best to search the forum before posting.. the agent should only really need to speak to the account holder if changing services/cancelling account, anything that changes the account. if its to check for faults/report fault don't need to speak to account holder.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution