Menu
Garrycarter
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin

Is there any way of contacting Virgin Media via email? I have looked around my virgin media and the help, but keep coming back to the same page. Why do they seem to insist you call? Due to my work, I am not at home very often to call when they are open, and obviously they won't talk to my wife as she is not the account holder.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contacting Virgin

hiya @Garrycarter this has been asked so many times the simple answer their isn't a contact email address.. always best to search the forum before posting.. the agent should only really need to speak to the account holder if changing services/cancelling account, anything that changes the account. if its to check for faults/report fault don't need to speak to account holder.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contacting Virgin

hiya @Garrycarter this has been asked so many times the simple answer their isn't a contact email address.. always best to search the forum before posting.. the agent should only really need to speak to the account holder if changing services/cancelling account, anything that changes the account. if its to check for faults/report fault don't need to speak to account holder.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution