Menu
SamWatson
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin Media to give feedback/complaints

Hi There,

I wondered the best way to contact virgin media to discuss the problems and big issues I had around my installation as a first time customer.

I have tried to call 150 but have been kept on hold for ages and ages and the one person I got through to said I was at the wrong department so tried to transfer me and i got cut off.

Also the online chat either doesn't connect or states unavailable. not the best start to customer service for a new customer.

Is there any way to email anyone or different contact numbers to use?

Many Thanks in advance,

Sam

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin Media to give feedback/complaints

SamWatson wrote:

I wondered the best way to contact virgin media to discuss the problems and big issues I had around my installation as a first time customer. I have tried to call 150 but have been kept on hold for ages and ages and the one person I got through to said I was at the wrong department so tried to transfer me and i got cut off.
It depends on the menu option you're going with. What kind of issues are you having? Option 2 covers all fault related support and option 4 covers account related problems and so on.

Also the online chat either doesn't connect or states unavailable. not the best start to customer service for a new customer.
The online chat is pretty busy usually, so you need to reload the page every 1 to 3 minutes and check again, repeatedly, until you get through to someone.

Is there any way to email anyone or different contact numbers to use?
Nope, but to log an official complaint send a letter via recorded delivery to the following postal address: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ - up to 28 days from receipt you'll get a call back about it.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin Media to give feedback/complaints

Hi Sam

I appreciate you taking the time to join us and letting us know about the poor experience you have had with us at point of installation.

My apologies about that Smiley Sad

I can see that you've been successful id contacting the teams about this since you posted which is great and that they have agreed a resolution to this that you are happy with Smiley Happy

Please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Take care.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos