Menu
Neon30
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Customer Service

Does anyone know how to get to speak to a customer services person?  I've called the number but just redirected through automated messages.  Getting really frustrated! Can't even find an email address to write to.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Customer Service

Which menu option are going with? For anything TV related issue wise, go with the faults option, then report a TV fault and wait until you're through to an agent. If it says it wants to do an automatic test on your TiVo/V+/etc then let it and it should put you on hold to speak to an agent.

There isn't an email address, support is not offered via email. You can use the Webchat which is staffed M-Sa. Or wait until a Forum Team member responds to your topic - but you'll have to clarify what exact problem you're having service wise.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Customer Service

Hi Neon30,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Sad 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time getting through to our agents. 

Can you tell us a little bit about why you're calling? Maybe we can help instead Smiley Happy

Look forward to talking with you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out