Menu
Terrysutt76
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contact us

Is there an Email address to contact Virgin Media. I haven`t found one under `contact us'?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact us

That is because there isn't one.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Terrysutt76
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply,I guessed that was the case.I only asked after trying umpteen times

to use the online chat line,each time with the message our advisers are either busy or

unavailable,try later or you can either phone OR EMAIL US.Looks like I`ll have to drop

them a letter.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A friend has already taken up with their MP about forcing companies to have a contactable working email address on their website. It isn't required in the regulations at present. Watch this space.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terrysutt76

Sorry to hear you've had some issues getting in touch.

As HowardML advises, we don't currently offer emails as a contact channel, you can call us, webchat with us or write to us though via our 'Contact Us' page however.

Did you manage to get things sorted out with this, or can we offer any further assistance?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos