Menu
fizzyrecords
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contact options

Hello! I'd very much like an email address for your complaints department please. It appears the only options I can find are to call (previous experience of calling has been as pleasurable as drinking cold sick) or writing (come on now, its 2017 not 1917, I'm not trying to communicate with my nan). I look forward to your prompt response. Thanks!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contact options

Quote:  you can write to us at Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ.

from: http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

All Replies
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Quote:  you can write to us at Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ.

from: http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

fizzyrecords
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the contribution there, Buffer6, but as per my original message, I was after something a little less Victorian in communication terms.

Cheers anyway though.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi fizzyrecords

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the options to log a complaint with our team.

I appreciate you wish to register this via email but we do not have an email complaints method of contact.

You can however as mentioned contact us and there are three ways this can be done.

• Via 50 or 0345 454 1111
  • Via writing in to our complaints address on the address you can find on our Complaints Code Of Practice document.
  • Via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

e.g. Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Additionally you could let us know what the issue is and we can do our best to help out via the forums.

Keep us posted on how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos