Menu
Lisaroberts78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Constant message on to screen

Good morning forum

I have just got off the phone to customer non service, as I was trying to get an extension on my service as Virgin have restricted my service YET AGAIN

I am aware that I missed one bill, as I was off sick from work with depression, and my bill date always falls before my husband gets paid on the 10th of every month. So every month I have to call the team and they give me an extension (sometimes)

This time however they claim I have now exceeded my credit limit as every month they add £10 late fee even though we pay a few days later.

Last December a rep came to our house said we'll get 2 boxes (we didn't) free calls (we didn't) free instillation (we ended up getting charged).

Now because they have given me extensions in the past they won't do it again. My daughter can't do her gcse homework. Because of this and were faced with 2 weeks of this.

Customer service can surely help. No, I asked to make a complaint he said complain to me but there is nothing in going to do about it. Ok put me through to dosconection, no I can't do that. Ok let me speak to a manager, hold please, I've spoke to the manager and they are too busy to speak to you, but surely if they can speak to the cx advisor why can't they speak to me?

I've never felt so trapped by and held over a barrel by this company, poorest service I've ever received. I can't even watch the freebies channels because there is a floating box zooming round the screen.

I'm utterly disgusted with what's been said to me and not for the first time either.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant message on to screen

Resolve this bill then call in and ask to change the bill payment date, it the date is to far from the current one they may say it will generate a larger bill the first month to cover the difference, so you will need to be able to pay that possible larger bill on the first new payment date then after that it will be as normal, I hope this helps.
Be aware you can't change the date till the bill outstanding is resolved
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant message on to screen

Hi Lisaroberts78,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even if your experience hasn't been the best Smiley Sad 

Extensions are usually only given once in any 6 month period so if you'd already had one, any others would be down to discretion and payment history. 

As mentioned by J0hn, if this is something that is happening on a regular basis then changing the payment date may be a better option. We can look at these options once your balance is clear Smiley Happy 

We're not able to help via the forums. You will need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos