Menu
Colian
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

Why is it that when you make a complaint that was left open and requiring an answer, over a week later I still have me response?.

Where is the customer service?
What's the best way to get a resolution?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints

The favicon.png Forum Team here can check into the status of things regarding your complaint and get you a response. From what I recall of my last complaints experience with VM, you get provided a number you can call to chase up your complaint, were you provided with the number?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Colian
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No I was not given a complaint number, the original call I placed was about my service being blocked. As a result of not being happy with the cause or outcome I asked for my concern to be escalated to a complaint.
Still heard nothing from Virgin but will be chasing it up today by phone.
Can't say I have much if any confidence in the customer service but will try again.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK, I went and got out my old letters from VM and found the number, rang it, but VM have unfortunately gone and disconnected it in the months since my last complaint. Which is a shame as it would have allowed you to call in and talk with a team involved on the complaints side.

There is one issue with complaining via a call in that it doesn't always go to a formal level or get a complaint ticket number assigned, in that situation it can get treated as a bit of internal feedback only (and nothing more) and they never get back to the customer as a result. They should warn you if this is going to be the case for you though.

All the complaints I've had response back and a complaint ticket number etc from when I wrote in about it to: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ

Edit: Fixed an auto-correction

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colian, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even if you did only come here to chase up a complaint. 

I've gone in to your account today to see what's happening and it looks as though the complaint is still open. The reference number is: COM100989514. 

The complaint has been assigned to someone, Ray, and he is working on it. He has raised an IT Ticket to find out what went wrong and this has the reference P007581013. Once IT come back, Ray will be in touch with you. Smiley Happy

IT tend to take between 7 - 10 days to resolve tickets so you may be waiting another week or so for a reply. Once we get any further information, we'll be in touch though. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos