Menu
Dmartley
Joining in
Message 1 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

Does anyone know how you make a complaint? Have dialed 150 like it tells you but there is no option for to speak to someone about making a complaint
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints

Complaints procedure is documented here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dmartley,

I am very sorry to hear that you are looking to make a complaint with us.

We are always happy to help via the Forums, however, to make an official complaint it's worth giving the team a call.

Try not to worry about getting through to a specific department, as if it's routed incorrectly, any agent will be happy to help.

Great link also from @SCA1972

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Markw42
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 78
Flag for a moderator

I noticed the exact same thing. Just something else to add to their rubbish service. It's probably done on purpose so you can't get through to anyone, we have had their crap to service for around a month now and we have had issues since day one regarding on demand movie issues showing an error 319 when you try to watch something. I have already been onto someone outside of virgin media and made a complaint which hopefully they will look into and now I'm also going to go further than that now and make any possible future customers aware of their rubbish service, issues not being fixed, being mugged off and lied to by so called customer service at virgin media and still we have the same issues. Well they have clearly chosen to ignore my posts which isn't a problem as soon enough they will have to deal with what's coming to them.
Cazza143brayley
Joining in
Message 5 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi my husband has virgin media wifi and i was told by amir that he was going to waiver the fee from january ive just been told by alan from your company that he went back on his word didnt waiver the fee and i now owe nearly 60 pounds before the 20th march and alan was extremely rude arguing the point with me whilst i was trying to explain that i didnt get paid till the 24th march and he actually made me cry as i had to hang up because i was begining to get upset
you-wish
Settling in
Message 6 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

did you manage to get anywhere with virgin? or does anyone know how to put in a complaint?

0 Kudos
8ig8illy
Tuning in
Message 7 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Supposedly you could go to:

http://www.virginmedia.com/contact-us.html

and pick Something else, which gives you two options for complaints. At which point you could, theoretically, make a complaint by Live Chat, which in theory is great because not only is it instant, it gives you a record you can save/print.

But like all things with Virgin I have experienced so far, the practice is not the same as the theory/promise - I have been trying all day, but always getting the message: "Sorry, the team are currently unavailable, please try again during our opening times.".

It is rubbish.

mrgeog
Joining in
Message 8 of 78
Flag for a moderator

The complaints system on 150 doesn't work - I have been a customer with Virgin (and before that NTL) for 16 years. Over the last year, the broadband has slowed, the costs have shot up and the customer service has become poorer and poorer. Am now paying £96 for services I cant access as when a Virgin Media technician visited next door they have pulled out our wiring and thus we have lost most of our channels and the broadband has slowed. The possible date for fixing is 2 months+...the refund offered for loss of service - a 1/3 of the cost of the service. The technician who tried to repair our service stated the wrong wires had been used and that we would have been receiving a poor service for years. 2 hours on the phone this weekend to Virgin and issues still not sorted. Very very poor service.

Dudey_Mac29
Joining in
Message 9 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Can someone out there pls tell me is there an email address or soemone I can speak with directly (who will listen), and take my complaint. Was happy on rolling monthly contract and was then signed to a new 12 month contract with no notice and spoke with customer service who basically said I can't do anything about it.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 78
Flag for a moderator

No e-mail address. Read the complaints guide here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos