Menu
oliverenglands
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Complaints e mail address

The e mail address for complaints seems to have disappeared . What is the new e mail address, I prefer to write and not to telephone

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints e mail address

There isn't an email address. You can currently log a complaint via online chat instead of calling or writing if you prefer - www.virginmedia.com/contact > Something else > Making a complaint > Chat online
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
oliverenglands
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben. 

There was an option to e mail on the url you have sent and I hjave used it but for some reason the e mail option has gone, why?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi oliverenglands,

Thanks for your post and apologies you've been left wanting to make a complaint. 

We regularly review our contact options to ensure our customers have the best experience as well as making sure they meet OFCOM / CISAS regulations. 

We did use to have an email option however it became so over run with general queries that could have been resolved with a simple phone call that customers with genuine complaints were waiting long periods of time. 

We did a complete overhaul and spent time training all our helpline agents to manage complaints. Now if you would like to make an official complaint, you can do this by speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. You can also chat to our team online via Online Chat here: Contact Us

For general queries / questions you can ask them here or head over to our Facebook and/or Twitter page. 

Now there is no excess waiting and most things are resolved right away. 

I hope this information helps Smiley Happy

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
oliverenglands
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kath , This is so confusing , I have lodged a complaint and the number I have been given is 0345 454 1091, this is the actual complaints team , the number you have given me is a general number. The complaints number does not seem to be published, it seems virgin media a trying to make life difficult for its customers. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi oliverenglands, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

We don't publish that number as it goes to the agents that are already dealing with complaints. When making a new complaint you'll need to follow the complaints process. 

This means opening a complaint by speaking to an agent on the number I gave. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
enree5
Just joined
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

So typical of the world we are in. Trying to make a simple connection via E mail should be so simple for an `advanced ` company like virgin. Instead you are encouraged to join a community. Where is the accountability and transparency Mr Branson. All I want is info about how to cancel a contract and any hidden costs. I am not definite I want to cancel but  i am getting pretty hacked off . I think I may be able to join another company -Talk talk for MUCH less . Just thinking at the moment !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Morning enree5,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on our Forums.

We have several methods for you to get in touch with us.

As well as posting on here, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages if social media is your thing. If not, you can contact via phone on 150 / 0345 454 1111, webchat or the old school method of writing in. Please take a look on this link for more details about getting in touch with the team virg.in/VMcontact

If you do still need some help, we’d be happy to assist you on here or alternatively, please get in touch by any of the other methods mentioned.

Kind regards

Elaine

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos