Menu
awful
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

So how do I get you to take a complaint seriously ?

I had issues back in Nov 2016 and raised a complaint.  Received nothing.

Then I get a letter on 30 Jan telling me you are working on hard on my complaint but have now passed your 8 week window for responding. But you will contact me in the next few days. Received nothing.

So its now mid March and I still have had no one actually do anything about my complaint.

Thought I would try this medium to see if anyone (who can do something) at virgin actually gives a damn ?

0 Kudos
umkomazi
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Doubt VM do care...the system is a joke! I was at one point signed up to their 150mb service....yeah right! The most I ever had was 50..on about 2 occassions, there was blip to 60mb...so I went back to the 50mb service - only to find that VM were chuffed to say my "speed boost" was complete!!! That's the first time I've seen 150mb down to 50mb being called a boost! And what's more...it's no faster...still 50mb....

Getting into email..fat chance - just churns & churns...reload..churns & churns!

VM are the pits!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hey there.

Thanks for joining us on the community.

I am so sorry to hear that your complaint has not been resolved. If you could let us know a little more about the nature of the issue we may be able to look into this for you further?

Pop back and let us know and we'll do what we can to support you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos