Menu
Kay671
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

Anyone no how on earth you get through to a human at virgin, tried calling them and it just goes dead, the chat service clearly doesn't exist and there is no email address.

I called yesterday as I was out of contract and wanted to cancel my phone line and keep internet and possibly Tv was advised doesn't make a difference to price if cancel phone line how does that work when the line rental is £19 a month just for weekend calls, they lowered my internet speed and said my bill would be £42 Per month instead of the 52 I'm paying now I got an email and they must have changed there mind as now I'm paying £47 a month haha really wish I'd cancelled the lot the service is appalling.

If anyone has an email address please let me know.
ignaciolagru
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hello, as the person I am replying to, I want to cancel my contract with Virgin Media for internet connection services they provide. The reason is malfunction of the service.

Please have this message as last attempt to do so, as by calling to the number 0345 454 1111 was impossible to achieve.

My postcode is RG21 5RT and password set up for the account is removed

I found this means as only way to communicate my desire to stop the services and will be presented as proof in case on proceedings initiation.

Thank you.

Ignacio.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kay671 and welcome to the community.

Sorry it's taken a while to respond and the issue you've had with the new package.

Do you still need help with this? Let us know if so and we'll do all we can to sort this out.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey ignaciolagru,

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to leave us. Unfortunately we're no able to take notice to disconnect here.

To hand your notice in it would be best to get in touch with our customer relations team on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111, option 1 then 4.

Full details of our disconnection procedure can be found here: http://virg.in/leavingVM.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos