Menu
Redhead2403
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint !!

I'm so mad right now just spoke to someone regarding my bill we agreed on a solution but when I rang up to pay agreed amount I was called a liar and there was no notes on my account regarding the solution !! The person now wants double amount agreed !! How can I sort this as I was transferred 4 times as no one would listen to what I was telling them about credits on my account , I'm getting no where fast
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint !!

hya @Redhead2403 sadly not much can be done via the forum community, since this forum isn't monitored by customer services, and the forum team dont get that involved in billing issues, best idea is to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us) they deal with complex issues, and to have the call pulled might take awhile
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint !!

Hi Redhead2403, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you are having with your bills. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos