Menu
janine43
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

Can some please send me the email address I wish to make a complaint. My lodger can't access the wi-fi in my house so I contacted virgin media last Thursday and after some investigating into my router was told that I would need a new one which was delivered on Saturday. My lodger contacted virgin media over the phone and spent mostly two hours on hold and was then told that I would need to speak with them as I was the contract holder and that an engineer would need to come out to have a look plus the router that was delivered doesn't work its faulty!!!

I have just now spoken with virgin media and I'm getting absolutely no where and not being a techincal person really need help but feel like I'm talking to the brick wall. Conveniently we got cut off which I know was certainly not on my part.

Apparently something so simple seems to be taking me so long Arrgghhh

Please help

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint

You can email in a complaint by using the Contact Us page. Browse to here: http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> Something else -> Make a complaint -> Email us. Fill in the form and submit it, that will send an email complaint of to VM's complaints side. Please note that it can be up to 28 days for a complaint to be handled.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can email in a complaint by using the Contact Us page. Browse to here: http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> Something else -> Make a complaint -> Email us. Fill in the form and submit it, that will send an email complaint of to VM's complaints side. Please note that it can be up to 28 days for a complaint to be handled.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Fedup66
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

This is what you get on the site Important information about Help

We're doing some essential work on our systems.

We're doing some work on Help at the moment as part of an upgrade to provide you with an even better service.

We're sorry this part of the site isn’t available at the moment. Everything will be back to normal again soon, so please come back and try again shortly.

Our Virgin Media community isn't affected, so you could ask the community There you'll find 1000s of Helpful Answers from other Virgin Media customers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fedup66, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have had such a sad experience you are wishing to make a complaint. 

The online form is currently not working but there are 2 other easy ways to make an official complaint. 

The first, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. All of our agents are trained to handle complaints and if you aren't happy with the resolution they give it can be referred to a manager right away. 

Secondly, you can speak to the team via web chat. If you go to the Contact Us Select the options > Account and Billing > Manage your account online > chat online. The team here will also be able to take your complaint and help resolve things for you Smiley Happy 

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Nasturtium
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi Fedup66, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have had such a sad experience you are wishing to make a complaint. 

The online form is currently not working but there are 2 other easy ways to make an official complaint. 

The first, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. All of our agents are trained to handle complaints and if you aren't happy with the resolution they give it can be referred to a manager right away. 

Secondly, you can speak to the team via web chat. If you go to the Contact Us Select the options > Account and Billing > Manage your account online > chat online. The team here will also be able to take your complaint and help resolve things for you Smiley Happy 

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

You are having a laugh aren't you?! I have been trying to get a complaint resolved since the 15 August by telephone (chat line is always "busy"), and despite spending hours on the phone have got absolutely nowhere. As a result now have 3 complaints going including one about VMs absolute failure to follow their own complaint procedures! Now awaiting confirmation that I can get a deadlock letter issued so I can go to ADR, and even that is proving problematic. And apparently they cannot send me an email with the information they have failed to provide in telephone calls promised but never delivered, and asking for response in writing as per their Code of Practice is also a problem. I have been a VM customer since it was Telewest, and always recommended it for good customer service but this has not been my experience for the last 4  months. I feel I am stuck in a sitcom, or a video of how not to keep your customers happy!

0 Kudos
Shroko
Up to speed
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Given the situation you are in and the runaround VM have given you so far. The response here from Kath is absolutely diabolical.

As a last resort you could try leaving a comment on VM's Twitter feed, here:

https://twitter.com/virginmedia/with_replies?lang=en-gb

Failing that you could directly email one of the members of the management team, just google them.

It would be interesting to know how you get on. Good luck!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Petertutt
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have had a similar experience and will be emailing a member of management, and will be going back to sky I think the customerservice is appalling I was kept holding on online chat for 30 minster and they still didn't help.

0 Kudos
bridger6
Just joined
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The email/web form seems to be removed.

There is no dedicated line to complaints and no options for complaints when calling the 'complaints' number

Virgin Media have made it as difficult as possible to make a complaint, not really a company dedicated to improving it's service then?

After a long time of searching I found a postal address but there is no email address. Now why would that be?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi bridger6

We're currently reviewing our contact points so I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

You can view our complaints code of practice here virg.in/compscop It will detail how you can raise a complaint should you wish to do so. 

Hope this helps, 

Thanks

Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos