Menu
Derekh85
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complaint to virgin media

Hi folks does anyone know how to contact virgin by email to send in a complaint?

Have tried phoning them and all I get is "I'll take your complaint details and someone will call you back" anytime I phone up.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint to virgin media

cybmole wrote:

like they say there is a (crap, ineffectual, choose your own adjectives) process but you cannot contact virgin by email to send in a complaint. That option does not exist.

you may get a faster result, and more satisfaction via a good old fashioned rant on their public Facebook wall ( so long as the Facebook connection ain't still broke Smiley Happy ), and follow ups on twitter. Embarrass them on Social media is the modern way to complain

To add to this helpful response there is another option, info on which you will never get from the others who ignore the fact that the VM complaints process is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Google for the email address of the CEO's office. I would give you it here but it would be removed immediately as the Censorship team actively prevent access to it. I wonder why.

I have had to use the CEO's office recently to deal with the unreasonable behaviour of the Censorship team.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There is no e-mail address. Read this:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Derekh85
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What do u mean
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hiya @Derekh85 howardML posted the link for the virginmedia complaint process..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
cybmole
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

like they say there is a (crap, ineffectual, choose your own adjectives) process but you cannot contact virgin by email to send in a complaint. That option does not exist.

you may get a faster result, and more satisfaction via a good old fashioned rant on their public Facebook wall ( so long as the Facebook connection ain't still broke Smiley Happy ), and follow ups on twitter. Embarrass them on Social media is the modern way to complain

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

cybmole wrote:

To add to this helpful response there is another option, info on which you will never get from the others who ignore the fact that the VM complaints process is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Google for the email address of the CEO's office. I would give you it here but it would be removed immediately as the Censorship team actively prevent access to it. I wonder why.

I have had to use the CEO's office recently to deal with the unreasonable behaviour of the Censorship team.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!