Menu
CaineAndDanni
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint - Missed Call

Hi There,

Just missed a call from the complaints team, will I get a call back? As I was unable to get back in touch. The automated message states not to worry and I will get a call back, but I am skeptical especially the way me and my partner have been treated thus far.

Also, if it is possible to get the call out of office hours, would this be possible? Otherwise, is it possible to set up a time slot so I can take it on my break at work? I can't walk away from my desktop as I too am a Customer Advisor and my stay by my phone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint - Missed Call

Hi CaineAndDanni, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you missed a call from our team regarding your complaint Smiley Sad

Usually we try calling you 3 times. After the third failed callback, we would set a letter to you regarding the complaint. 

Since posting has anyone gotten in touch? If not give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to go through the complaint with you. 

Keep us posted. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
CaineAndDanni
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wish to cancel everything with you guys.

We've had enough, we called the other day explaining the same thing, and that we want to cancel, after a lot of hassle asking us to stay, they finally agreed and said we will be sent an email. Which we haven't been sent.

Why does it seem that no one in Customer Service at Virgin Media cares about their customers, whenever we have asked for a call back or an email, we don't get one. We gone one call back once, the lady said it would take 15 minutes to get a call back, we waited 4 hours. I was busy at the time and asked for another call back in 20 minutes as I was driving, she agreed and said "if not today, then tomorrow", still haven't had a call back since.

I want to cancel everything I have set up with Virgin Media, we have none of your products installed, we have not used or paid for anything, I wish for us to no longer have any contracts or anything to do with Virgin Media at all please.

I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CaineAndDanni wrote:

I wish to cancel everything with you guys.

We've had enough, we called the other day explaining the same thing, and that we want to cancel, after a lot of hassle asking us to stay, they finally agreed and said we will be sent an email. Which we haven't been sent.

Why does it seem that no one in Customer Service at Virgin Media cares about their customers, whenever we have asked for a call back or an email, we don't get one. We gone one call back once, the lady said it would take 15 minutes to get a call back, we waited 4 hours. I was busy at the time and asked for another call back in 20 minutes as I was driving, she agreed and said "if not today, then tomorrow", still haven't had a call back since.

I want to cancel everything I have set up with Virgin Media, we have none of your products installed, we have not used or paid for anything, I wish for us to no longer have any contracts or anything to do with Virgin Media at all please.

I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

the bad news is you cannot cancel via the forum - no idea who you have been talking to or who is trying to call you - start here 

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

not sure its the right dept but they are helpful [usually] so hopefully can get things sorted or pass you on to who you need

Tony
0 Kudos