Menu
timmyy49
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint Miss leading promotions

8 months ago I was contacted by virgin asking me if I wanted free trial of thier full house Tv package for 6 months...I explained not as I was disconecting both my landline and TV package after my contract ended in June 2017....The women said it will not effect this and is free and I could revert back to my medium TV package after 6 months with no cost...stupidly I agreed...Along comes 26th December my bill jumped from £56 to £75 as I am now being charged for the extra chanels that I do not watch!!!....Contacted the joke shop that is vigin media to be told yes you can revert back to your old package  but need to agree to a 12 month contract...so blackmail....either keep paying the extra £19 per month for a service I did not want or request or sign up for another year...is this realy how a company of this size conducts bussiness...shocking!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint Miss leading promotions

Hi timmyy49

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with our teams and for getting in touch with us on the forums about the contract options.

I am so sorry to hear that the original offer options were not explained fully for you and that this has led to you being dissatisfied with our package options as a customer with us right now.

I understand that if something has changed on your billing you want to look into this and to do so we ask our customers to contact us in one of the secure methods below.

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

I appreciate that you have already been in touch with the teams recently and would like to take another look into this for you to see what we can do further for you if possible. For me to do so I'll be sending a PM to you that you can find in the envelope on the top right of the forums. If you could pop back to me on this, that would be fab.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos