Menu
Techie94
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Compensation for Loss of Service

I phoned Virgin Media nearly 2 weeks ago regarding compensation for loss of service on my broadband and was told I'd be contacted in a couple of days but since then I've not heard a peep and I'm still having problems with my broadband services. This getting beyond frustrating and I'd like something done about this very fast since I'm about to pay another full bill for a service I'm not getting full use out of.
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compensation for Loss of Service

Techie94 wrote:
I phoned Virgin Media nearly 2 weeks ago regarding compensation for loss of service on my broadband and was told I'd be contacted in a couple of days but since then I've not heard a peep and I'm still having problems with my broadband services. This getting beyond frustrating and I'd like something done about this very fast since I'm about to pay another full bill for a service I'm not getting full use out of.

They only pay pro-rata for complete loss of service and will only, if they are in a good mood, offer a small good will gesture of about £5 for partial service, i wouldn't hold your breath Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Techie94
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£5?! That has to be joke! I've been having issues dating back to september when I got it installed!
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Techie94 wrote:
£5?! That has to be joke! I've been having issues dating back to september when I got it installed!

Aslong as the service "works" then they won't give you that much, you'll be lucky if you that that per month, but generally speaking there isn't much they will offer, that said you would need to call them to get it anyway as billing issues cannot be resolved via the forums

0 Kudos