Menu
vm106
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Clearing default on credit report

Hello there

I have been desperately trying to get someone from Virgin Mobile and Media to contact me since October regarding defaults on my credit report.  I have spoken to customer services who accepted that the problems regarding defaults should be cleared, but they still have not been.

Could someone please contact me urgently as my mortgage has been declined and I am about to lose my home.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Clearing default on credit report

@ModTeam - this could do with picking up a little quicker than the week or so its taking

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Clearing default on credit report

Good evening vm106

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by to us regarding the defaults and thank you too for taking the time to join the forums.

Given what you have aid I understand this is a difficult time for you and we will do what ever we can to support you with this.

If you are looking to deal with a credit default on your old cable account that should have been cleared and if the billing for the original defaults has been paid and is up to date/resolved then you can email the credit management teams on their address creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk.

I am looking into the mobile options for you to confirm if they are the same as the teams that support us for mobile are not available for me to contact right now so I will come back to you tomorrow with an update for that one.

Additionally for me to see if we can support you further with this in any way I'm going to drop a pm to you that you can find in the forums on the top right of the forum next to your forum name in the

I hope you are able to pop back to me on this.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos