Menu
bigmckeevs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charges for previous bills

Very disappointed to see that there is a £2 charge for each bill to get access to older bills and that only the previous 6 months of bills are accessible via the Virginmedia website. I had asked if the fee for getting 4 bills sent to me could be waived but was refused (I had thought that being a customer for 16 years might have meant something.) And given that the site was down for a large part of yesterday for maintenance and updates meant that I couldn't even access recent bills. After 16 years, all of a sudden the competitors are looking more attractive. Can any leeway be given Virginmedia?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charges for previous bills

Hi bigmckeevs, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Currently you are able to view 6 months worth of bills online via your My Virgin Media. We are also able to access, and send via email, 12 months worth of bills. Anything over this time frame need to be requested and a paper copy is sent. 

The £2 charge is standard and something we're not able to remove. Can I ask what you require the bills for? Maybe there is another way we can help Smiley Happy

Come back to me and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bigmckeevs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,
Thank you for the reply.
I need the provide the bills as part of my wife's Leave To Remain application. Ideally I need all monthly bills from July 2014-present. I do not need the full bills. Even the cover page/summary of each bill would suffice.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bigmckeevs, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

If it was just the overall balances you needed to know, we would of been able to offer this via Private Message however what you're asking isn't something we can provide. 

Due to the amount you need, the team may be able to offer some discount towards the bills however you would need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Explain why you need the bills and they will be able to offer support. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos