Menu
Username2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charged twice for one bill

Hi there im just going to get right into it as this is kind of an urgent situation. Anyway, last week my Interney service was cut off and on my virgin media it said I had gone over my credit limit of £110, so yesterday I payed £50 to restore my service, the first time I payed the bill once I had finished it said an error had occured so I tried again and it worked, at the time I had £100 in my Bank and when I checked today I had Nothing, the only way I can explain this is that I was charged twice however only one of the payments is showing up on my account. I really need the other £50 back as now I have no money and im stuck. I have no credit to ring Virgin support so I was hoping I would get help on here as I have in the past. Hopefully someone can help, Thanks
0 Kudos
Username2
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged twice for one bill

BUMP
0 Kudos
Username2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can no one help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Username2,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear the payment has been taken twice. 

In order to resolve this you will need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. We're not able to help via the Community on this one. 

Let me know how the call goes and if you need us for anything else, you know where we are. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos