Menu
AronDip
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged more than the contract signed

Hi all.

Im looking for some help regarding my new contract witch i signed. long story short my old offer ran out and my bill increased to over £50 so i called to arrange a new deal or to cancel. a new deal was agreed and the contract sent over to my email witch i agreed and signed. iv recently noticed that iv been charged twice the wrong amount £43 instead of the £28.30 i signed up to. so i give them a call and many calls later they said they cant do it for that price. There are no phone call logs from the call that was made when the deal was sorted out but iv still got all the emails and the PDF contract.

What should i do?

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged more than the contract signed

Hi AronDip, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that what you're being charged wasn't what waas expected. Looking in to the account I can see what's happened. 

It looks as though the agent you spoke to included your welcome discount that ran out shortly after agreeing your new contract. The actual package agreed is the one you are on, just without that welcome discount as it's since expired. 

It's not very often this happens but we are only humans and from time to time, a mistake is made. We've fed this back to the agent and also put out a comms as a reminder so this doesn't happen again. 

Going forward I can see that the team have been able to credit the account to cover the difference so now you won't pay more than what was agreed, albeit you'll pay on a different schedule. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos