Menu
pippinf
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged more on my bill

My contract isn't due for renewal until the 12th April I've been paying £39 a month for phone & B/B however my bill has arrived today at £55, I'm due to have the phone taken out but I was told my normal charge would carry on until my new contact starts, however customer service say they have to charge one month in front & as my contract ends on the 12th April but they say it will be refunded back onto the account, but if I had a mobile contract I would be charged upto the day my contract finishes, could someone shine a light on what is happening. Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged more on my bill

Hi pippinf,

Thanks for your post and I'm really sorry to hear you've been left a little confused by your recent bill. I'd love to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos