Menu
Beckylolly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged for wrong package size.

My package changed on 16th October 2016 to a smaller package. But on 6th November I was still charged the full amount for the old package even though £45 credit was added to my account. I thought you paid a month in advance with Virgin. Should I have paid full amount or should the £45 credit come off?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Charged for wrong package size.

Hi Beckylolly, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here involved in the Community Smiley Happy 

You are correct when you say that you pay in advance however any changes made after your bill has been generated will be reflected when the next bill is generated. 

Looking at your account, your bill was generated on the 12th of October and the changes were made on the 17th of October. Your next bill now will show the changes, a refund for advance services paid for and the credit too. 

If you notice any issues once the next bill is generated, come back and let me know. We'll take a look to see what's happened Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Charged for wrong package size.

Hi Beckylolly, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here involved in the Community Smiley Happy 

You are correct when you say that you pay in advance however any changes made after your bill has been generated will be reflected when the next bill is generated. 

Looking at your account, your bill was generated on the 12th of October and the changes were made on the 17th of October. Your next bill now will show the changes, a refund for advance services paid for and the credit too. 

If you notice any issues once the next bill is generated, come back and let me know. We'll take a look to see what's happened Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out