Menu
djcoupsey
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged for paper statements

Hi i switched from paper bills to ebilling last month and still got charged and sent out a paper bill.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for paper statements

Hi djcoupsey

Thanks for contacting us about the paper statements and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I've checked the account for you and at the moment it's not showing as registered to eBilling.

If you could check this on your My Virgin Media account by logging in and going to My Profile, you'll be able to make sure at the bottom of the page that the tick box to opt you into eBilling is checked. Once this is done you will see the following message on your profile of My Virgin Media.

If that is already checked can you please let us know? This would then need to be redone via Customer Care or Webchat.

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

e.g. Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Keep us posted Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"