Menu
y_bhova57
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged for paper bill since switching over to e-bill

Hello,

I have just got off the phone after a very unhelpful conversation with Stanley from Customer Service regarding why I am still being charged for paper bills after switching over to e-billing. 

I have been charged £1.75 on every bill I have received since switching over using the website. Stanley told me to take this up to the Head Office after wasting my time.

He claimed that there has been no update in my account and there is no email address registered to send the e-bill even though I had called previously (he did give the date) on the 8th of May 2015 to switch to e-billing.

I have previously spoken to another member of the VM team back in April and she could not do anything at the time as the system was not allowing her so she said she will talk to the manager regarding the change and see about refunding me back. Nothing since then.

I am still being charged and decided to call in today. No help at all.

I am very disappointed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for paper bill since switching over to e-bill

Hi y_bhova57

Thank you for taking the time to join us on the community and for letting us know about the eBilling issue you had been having with us from last May.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you Smiley Sad

I can see from your account that this was due to an IT issue which has been resolved since your post.

As a result of this not working correctly the teams have also adjusted the paper billing charges back to your account from May last year Smiley Happy

You will see this reflected on your next statement from us.

Please let us know if we can support you in any other way.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Mistymoo99
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for paper bill since switching over to e-bill

I have just slammed the phone down after trying to speak to someone, could not understand a word she was staying apart from direct debit. I have been charged every month £5 for Virgin to handle my payments , even though I signed up for E.billing. And I did not realise until seeing something on social media, so every month the are charging me £5.45 for handling my payment instead of just 45 pence. Last month they said because I was an old customer ( 30yrs I have been with them it was ntl ) they could not correct it  unless I sign a new contract 😂😂  I said not a chance in hell. They are now saying that it is because I am not paying by direct debit VIRGIN MEDIA ARE NOTHING SHORT OF THEIVES BECAUSE THERE MUST BE MORE CUSTOMERS OUT THERE 

0 Kudos