Menu
Ellarose_
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged for an upgrade even though we never asked for an upgrade. Now telling us there's a charge

Hi,
I'm on a student contract with Virgin, and we pay through a splitting the bill service as there's 7 of us altogether. Our November bill was paid straight to you due to being an issue and you charging us the wrong amount. However, after many calls the problem seemed to be fixed. Our account this month has been blocked however, and after other housemates have contacted, they have been told we upgraded on the 3rd of Nov - the day after our original bill was paid. We didn't ever ask for this and are now being told we have to pay a downgrade fee to get access to our account back as it has been blocked. This is unacceptable, we never asked for an upgrade and shouldn't be charged to downgrade back to our original package. What do we do? None of us can really afford the extra fee as it's over 70 just to downgrade back and that's without what we have to pay for our internet as well.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for an upgrade even though we never asked for an upgrade. Now telling us there's a ch...

Hi Ellarose_, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your broadband, billing and account. I'd love to look in to this however I've not been able to locate the account based on your forum credentials. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos