Menu
wendywilson10
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing media primay account holder

When I log into my online media account, I am advised that this is not my primary account. Having gone through the process of obtaining the email address of the primary account, it is confirmed as my deceased husband whose security details sadly went with him to the grave. Does anyone know the process for making me the primary account holder? I have tried calling Virgin Media but was lost in the maze of options given to me, none of which seemed relevant.

Thank you,

WW

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing media primay account holder

Hi wendywilson10

Thank you for getting in touch with us about the name for the account holder. I appreciate you joining us on the community and I'm sorry to hear this has caused you any inconvenience Smiley Sad

I can see that the account is under your name but the email to access this is one which was migrated from your husbands old account and we need to look at adding an alternative to the account for you in order for your log in to be one that is accessible to you.

Normally those email addresses close unless there is no alternative provided for us to assign to My Virgin Media when the transfer of accounts happen during those times.

I’m going to drop a private message to you for me to see how best we can support you with this. If you could check back on this that would be great. You can find this in the on the top right by your forum name.

Hope to speak soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos