Menu
biver
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing address

hi, i have an account number and area code from virgin but I am changing address, i talked with customer support and got an email with new account number and same area code ( im moving in same neighbourhood). when i try to log in into my account (with old account number) it says that i am disconnected - do i need to make new account in virgin with new account number?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing address

As long as the move has been completed using your same My Virgin Media details should show your new account details.

If this hasn't happened then you'll need to speak to Virgin Media as they can link the details to the new account.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
biver
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yeah when i log in it shows my old account number and not the new one i got in the email. is it possible to take like a day to process? (they should disconnect me on my old address today and tomorrow connect to new one)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, it may not appear until after your new services have been successfully installed and are up and running.

If it still doesn't appear after than you'll need to speak to Virgin Media to get it changed.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos