Menu
sturryjack
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Changes to my monthly bill

Decided to get the upgrade to 200mb from 120mb. Very pleased with the upgrade and was told via email that my monthly bill would be unchanged. A FREE upgrade which is what I wanted. 2 months later my bill has moved from 40.50 to 43.50. Not much I know but why should VM keep increasing the bill ??

I was under the impression that the upgrade was FREE ?

Very unclear how VM manages it communications as in this case they are unclear and misleading.

With a heavy heart I will start researching alternative providers and the next time VM up my bill I will terminate the service.

Very disappointed. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changes to my monthly bill

Looks like your upgrade may have coincided with one of the regular bundle price increases. The majority of us with three services are paying around £3 more a month from this month onward.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Looks like your upgrade may have coincided with one of the regular bundle price increases. The majority of us with three services are paying around £3 more a month from this month onward.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

sturryjack
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just worked out that VM have applied a 7.5% increase on my monthly broadband service. WHY can VM simply add such an amount ?? I only use the broadband and do not have a bundle. Isn't this unfair ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There was a general price increase of £2.99 in November for broadband only customers. You will have been advised of this by letter or email.

0 Kudos
lembermatyas
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I realized the same 3-pound increase. However, when I signed my contract the price was given 20 for 6 months, and then 30. NOT 33.

I did not receive any update about this increase. I hope I can cancel my contract since you change it without notifying me. It is unacceptable!

Thank you!

0 Kudos